每日学习英语坚持阅读《鲁滨逊漂流记》双语小说初级版
15
The weather on my island was usually very hot, and there were often storms and heavy rain.
岛上的天气通常很热,经常有暴风雨。
The next June, it rained all the time, and I couldn’t go out very often.
第二年的六月一直在下雨,我不能经常出去。
I was also ill for some weeks, but slowly, I got better.
我也病了几个星期,但慢慢地我好转了。
When I was stronger, I began to go out again.
当我强壮的时候,我又开始外出了。
The first time I killed a wild animal, and the second time I caught a big turtle.
第一次我杀死了一只野兽,第二回我捕获了一只大海龟。
I was on the island for ten months before I visited other parts of it.
在我去参观其他岛之前我已经在这岛上带了10个月来。
During those months, I worked hard on my cave and my house and my fence.
在这期间,我为我的洞穴、我的房子、我的篱笆忙活。
Now I was ready to find out more about the rest of the island.
现在我可以进一步了解该岛其他地方的情况了。
First, I walked along the side of a little river.
首先,我沿着一条小河岸前行。
There, I found open ground without trees, Later, I came to more trees with many different fruits.
那儿,我发现了一片没有树木的开阔地,随后,我到达来一片结着各种水果的树林。
I decided to take a lot of the fruit, and to put it to dry in the sun for a time.
我决定多摘些果子把它们放在太阳下放一阵晒干。
Then I could keep it for many months.
然后可以保存很多个月。
未完待续~